Sienna X Tanning
We are now more aware than ever of the harmful effects and damage that UV rays have upon the skin, but that doesn’t stop us wanting a little colour to, but we like to add colour the safe way. Our Sienna X Spray tans are available in multiple shades to suit your preference and add a bit of glow. With proper care your tan can last up to 10 days, allowing you to enjoy the look of tanned skin with out the damage. Please remember a spray tan does not provide you with any protection form the sun. Please apply an SPF.
|Tanning Services||1 course||6 course|
|Sienna-X Spray Tan||£23.00||£115.00|
|Sienna-X Legs Spray Tan||£15.00||£75.00|
|Sienna-X Tonight's The night Tan 2 hour Development||£28.00||£140.00|
Contraindications to Treatment.
- First Trimester of pregnancy
- If you have had an allergic reaction to tanning before. We can patch test our product if this is the case.
- If you are asthmatic or have breathing troubles. We can provide masks but if you are still concerned we recommend against spray tanning.
- Skin conditions such as eczema/psoriasis. This is not a contraindication but can cause the tan to look patchy, we will do our best to combat this effect but please be aware, it can happen.
Before your Tan
- Remove all unwanted hair 48 hours prior to your treatment. This will prevent any open follicle from staining and leaving you with dark spots.
- We recommend that you do not use moisturiser, deodorant, or perfume before tanning as this can effect the final result.
- Fully exfoliate and moisturise the body the night before, to reduce any dry patches and allow for an even tan.
- Bring loose dark clothing, flip flops or lose shoes. This prevents any transfer on to light clothing and any rub marks.
- It is recommended to avoid wearing contacts, if they are needed please let your therapist know and we will take the proper precautions.
After your Tan
Depending on the type of tan you use have chosen, it will need to stay on the body for 1-2 or 8 hours. During that time:
- Avoid excess exercise, perspiring or getting wet during development time. This will prevent any streaking. Please also take note, if you are to sleep in your tan be careful of any drooling or watering eyes.
- After your tan has developed, wash off the tan in the shower until the water runs clear and pat the skin dry. We do not recommend Dove products as they seem to strip the colour.
- Long baths and swimming are not recommended as they can fade your tan quicker.
- We recommend that you moisturise your skin to maintain your tan and to exfoliate when your tan starts to fade (around day 4) to ensure it fades evenly.
- Please remember that a spray tan offers no protection from the sun, so please use your SPF every day.